Family, friends and good times have always gone together. And nothing brings people together in quite the same way as sharing a pizza. For over 14 years, Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza has been invited to everyday dinners and special celebrations in Singapore for a simple reason: our great tasting pizzas and food make good times better. In pursuing our mission of "helping make the good times better" Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza have become one of Singapore’s largest and most successful pizza delivery brands.
What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site www.canadian-pizza.com or when you fill out a form on our website.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information. You may however, visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
We would therefore use your personal information in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason or whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by the customer
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods supplied to you
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Submit website feedback or place order via outlet, telephone or our internet system
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason or whatsoever, without your consent or in the circumstances permitted in accordance to Singapore Privacy Laws or any other laws and regulations in Singapore.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you (services that we consider will be of interest to you by phone, SMS, mail and or email), as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Any use of this information by Hobbs Holdings Pte Ltd (Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza) related companies will comply to this policy.
We may also disclose your personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law requirements, enforce our site policies or protect our or other rights, property and safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or any other purpose.
Hobbs Holdings Pte Ltd (Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza) reserves the right to use or disclose any information as necessary or reasonably required to comply in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Third Party Links
We may share your Personal Information with Third-party service providers under contract who help with our business operations. We engaged other companies or vendors, service providers or other unrelated companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing and fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and promotions, providing customer service and providing technical services for our websites. These companies may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Occasionally at our discretion, these third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Security & Accuracy of Your Personal Data
As we value your personal information, we will ensure an adequate level of protection. We therefore treat your personal data collected as an asset that must be protected and implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and disclosure.
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review, change or delete the details you have provided with us, please contact us or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can contact us?
Refund and Credit Policy
How to receive a Refund for Online Purchase
1. Verify the refund policies associated with the purchase
As with the in-store (outlet) purchases, you must first verify the refund policy set by the company that issued the Credit Card. For most Credit Cards, including all Visa and MasterCard credit cards, you can simply refund the item as though you’d made the purchase with a regular credit card. This includes confirming that you can receive a refund based on the refund policy for the website where you purchase the item.
2. Contact the Outlet that Take Your Order
Either by phone or through the website contacts the outlet’s customer service department if you wish to receive a refund due to poor service, being overcharged for the service, or another refund that’s not related to an actual return.
- For example, say you purchased a regular pizza and the outlet charged you for the Extra-large pizza. Since you don’t have an actual item to return, you’ll have to contact customer service (they may forward you to a billing department) to initiate the refund. Have any documentation ready such as the email or sms you received when you completed the purchase to prove that you were incorrectly charged.
- You may also have to contact the outlet relating to tangible items that you purchased if you have questions about returning the item outside the return window, for instance.
3. Set up the refund with the Outlet if applicable
You can set up refund if you want a refund on an actual item. Login to the account from which you made the purchase find the refund option for the appropriate item and process it as a refund. The retailer may even include a printable refund label for the item
- For Outlet online retailers, you’ll likely have to call and speak to an Outlet representative who can set up the refund for you. In this case, you’ll likely need to have the card available to confirm the number on it. The person may email you a printable refund receipt.
- It’s entirely up to the company whether or not they pay all (or even a portion) of the return product. You may or may not be responsible for these. If you are responsible, then the company will remove the amount from your refund before issuing it
4. Check for your refund
Most of the Outlet will send you an email with the refunded amount once they receive the item (if applicable) or process the refund in their system depends on the credit card issuing bank. The company that issued you credit card will provide either a website or a phone number that you can use to check the balance on the card. Check the balance of your card to make sure that you receive the refund within 10 working days
5. Contact the Card issuer after more than 10 Business days
If you haven’t received your refund within 10 business days, contact the retailer to ensure that they have issued the refund. If they have refunded your purchase amount, then contact the company that issued the credit card to find out why the funds haven’t been dispersed.
- Take note every time you speak to someone when looking into why the money hasn’t been refunded.
- Keep records of all the emails you received as well, including the email you can show the card issuer proving that the retailer issued the refund
The merchant agrees to exchange return product for similar product that is equal in price to the original item. In special circumstances, the merchant and the customer have agreed to special terms (for example late delivery fees or restocking charges. Any special terms must be written on the sales receipt or invoice). The customer’s signature on the receipt or invoice proves acceptance of the agreed-upon special terms.
The merchant is required to provide full refund when a sales receipt or invoice has been processed and the customer has been cancelled the transaction after confirming the order and if item is in preparation no cancellation is accepted.
Terms & Conditions